Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Love Is in the Air

Created with the use of a stencil.


Simple can be so stunning.













I spotted this design on FLICKR and thought they were so elegant.  Later, SweetSugarBelle posted directions on her blog:  http://sweetsugarbelle.blogspot.com/2011/01/kopykake-shmopykake.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheSweetAdventuresOfSugarbelle+%28The+Sweet+Adventures+of+Sugarbelle%29

She created a stencil for the red heart, so every cookie would have the same size heart and used a marker to write "love" prior to piping the word in black.  It was a new technique, and I wanted to meet the challenge.  I was happy with the results, but it wasn't as easy as I orginally thought.  At least I learned that there are options other than buying a KopyKake projector.

Happy Valentine's Day!  May it be a day filled with hugs and kisses and cookies from those you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment