Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Ho Ho Holidays!

Christmas is a wonderful time to experiment with new cutters and cookie designs.  In addition to the lovable snowman, there are so many options . . . ornaments, snowflakes, lightbulbs, and Santa's.



In addition to my standard vanilla and almond flavored sugar cookie recipe, I mixed up a batch of "Brownie" cookies for those in the family who enjoy a chocolate fix.  The dark background makes the Royal Icing colors pop.

Merriest of Christmas wishes to . . .
 those who order cookies throughout the year, allowing me to share in their special events . . .
to those fellow crafters who share their passion for cookie decorating on FLICKR,
and to my littlest fans who are part of quality control . . .
Jack, Kendra, and Kylie

Jack will be 2 in March.  He says, "cook" when he wants one of Grandma's cookies.

Kendra likes Princess cookies best, but she wants full-body.  None of this "just the dress" stuff.

Kylie is so sweet that she doesn't need cookies!
It warms my heart when they open the tin and eat two at time
and "Cookie" is one of the first words they learn to speak!

I should probably also throw out a special wish to my husband who happily handles all of my rejects.



Have a wonderful holiday . . .
spread some cheer . . . one cookie at a time!


1 comment:

  1. OH -- I LOVE your crooked tree. And your Christmas lights are flawless!

    ReplyDelete