Thursday, April 29, 2010

One Year Anniversary

It seems appropriate that I start this blog on my first anniversary, because I've only just begun!

My cookie baking adventure began with Move It, Move It cookies for my granddaughter's second birthday. CookieFriend came to my house and helped me decorate hippos, zebras, giraffes, and lions as birthday treats for Kendra's party. Silly me didn't even take a picture of my first creations!

Kendra's third birthday marks one year of dozens of sugar cookies, a multitude of mistakes gladly eaten by my husband, an endless addiction to cookie cutters, and hopefully a special connection with those I love.

This year's party theme is princess, so crowns and magic wands seemed fitting in the royal colors of purple and pink. If you would like to check out my accumulation of cookies during my first year, you can visit Frosted Fantasies at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dcarroll440/

No comments:

Post a Comment